Aincraft 19 Twink Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alterac Valley Custom 19 Twink Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoffeeTwank

Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) Empty
PostSubject: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Well first of all i really like this server and i would love for it to grow so im going to be posting some Info about class's that i think need Improvement on and NPCs!

NPC - Basically every NPC needs to have less armor and possibly do less DMG to players (This does not include Guards from Each factions Town/Base

Arena - Well if theres not going to be much people online, I suggest you guys put in a 2v2 arena Guy so we can make an arena team and Get arena points and maybe even put in some arena/honor gear? Smile

Dun Baldar - This is the alliance starting area and we have like no walls around the town/base aside from the mountains and i think you guys should put walls around, Not so the horde cant get in but so we dont accidentally fall down and cant get back up unless we go all the way around to the bridge.

Weapon Trainer - I dont think its any other race but i made a Gnome Hunter and i could not equipt a Gun and it was the best Ranged weapon for the starting Ranged weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Great feedback!

NPC - PvE monsters are currently not in their final form, and will go through a complete revamp before release. I agree wholeheartedly that some are annoying or too strong!

Arena - Arena Masters are already present in game! If they're too difficult to locate, we'll look into moving them somewhere easier to find.

Dun Baldar - We'll see if that's something feasible down the line, but at the moment there are too many other priorities. During Alpha, if you fall, feel free to PM a GM to bring you back up so you can save yourself a footache, they have permission to teleport players for recreational purpose while we're testing.

Weapon Trainer - Thanks for reporting the gnome hunter bug! Adding to the list!
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:16 am

My hunter was camping several hours in the alliance spawn. No prey found. :/
Tho. It's easy to get in alliance city just by force dying and progressing further the location where guards are not affected by presence. (location won't be told)
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 pm

That honestly doesn't sound like an issue, it just sounds like your determination paid off and gave you an advantageous position. If it becomes something that upsets players, we might look into changing it, but as long as the "starting mall" remains a place where players are safe, it seems fine to me. ^^"
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 pm

That's perfectly fine, since I didn't report it as a bug or so Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)   Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback From CoffeePot (Frost DeathKnight)
Page 1 of 1