Aincraft 19 Twink Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alterac Valley Custom 19 Twink Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions & Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tabletti

Suggestions & Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions & Feedback   Suggestions & Feedback EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Gameplay is pretty boring, because you can't do much alone. There's 2 ways to fix it, more people or just make little events and couple of daily quests with nice rewards to farm.

It would be interesting if character started from lv1 and upped to lv19 with 10 quests or so. Npcs should be placed similarly to help people find things they need. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Feedback   Suggestions & Feedback EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Absolutely agreed that gameplay is boring at the moment; once we move into our next phase of development (after all the non-placeholder gear has been implemented and the majority of bugs/talents have been fixed and rebalanced), I think both your suggestions are perfect.

1. Dailies will likely reward players for winning 2-3 matches a day (or potentially achieving some PvE objective) for extra badges that will eventually be used for purchasing cosmetic items, gear upgrades, or utility items. We don't want to make it feel grindy; just reward players for what they would have done anyway.

2. We'll definitely be implementing a number of daily/weekly events to entice players to be on at a certain time, as well as allowing our GMs to hold custom events for special awards occasionally.

As for the leveling process, it may be something to consider in the future but for now I'd prefer that players are able to join and play as quickly as possible, especially in our next phase when we're actively trying to pull together a userbase.

And you're right about the NPCs, the bases are going to be remodeled with out next large content push!
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Feedback   Suggestions & Feedback EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 pm

-OFFTOPIC-
Long time no see Tabletti! Very Happy
Can't we just make a skype group?

Damn that Ky, always leaves me speechless.
Anyway, I am looking forward to playing with you in the very soon future!

-ONTOPIC-
That Quest-Leveling type Is really optional(Personal Opinion) and in parallel a Unique Feature that a Twink server ever had.

A month passed away and to be honest, I don't really know where should I focus on testing and so on.

Regards,
Steff, a.K.a Zbucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions & Feedback   Suggestions & Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions & Feedback
Page 1 of 1