Aincraft 19 Twink Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alterac Valley Custom 19 Twink Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blatant Bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelois

Blatant Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Blatant Bugs   Blatant Bugs EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Tauren Paladin's can't use one handed swords.
Bloodelf Warriors can't use daggers.
Paladin's Judgements of the Pure (Holy) activates on normal auto attacks, not Judgement of Light.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

Blatant Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Bugs   Blatant Bugs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Added and credited. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
Aelois

Blatant Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Bugs   Blatant Bugs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks for responding so fast! I do have one more thing to note;

As I've noticed with certain race + class's not being able to use certain weapons, it's probably due to the whole every single race can become every single class. After all, all previous cases of certain race + class combinations not having certain weapons skills are combinations that aren't available in vanilla WotLk, ie "- Gnome, Human Hunter missing Guns Skill.
Human Druid missing 1H Maces Skill. "

Also discovered that Orc Paladin's (non-vanilla race + class combination) can't use one handed swords, so this hypothesis should have some credibility if it hadn't already.

Because I'm still heartily going through life at the moment, I can't list EVERY possible combination of said race's and class's, but I'd like to point out this issue in case you haven't noticed this before.

A check on all non-vanilla race + class combinations should eventually be in due order to confirm these non-vanilla WotLk combinations are missing certain weapon skills (potentially certain abilities even,) and hopefully patch them up Smile
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

Blatant Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Bugs   Blatant Bugs EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 am

You are absolutely correct, and it is in fact the race/class combination that we've added that's causing the issues. However, checking each and every one of the combinations is a bit tedious, and about 90% of the skills are present, so I'm elicited to use my development time working on the new features and letting players figure out precisely which ones need to be implemented.

It's a little skeezy, but I'm not exactly getting paid for this so I want to make sure I'm as efficient with my time as possible. It's a relatively easy fix (if a little obfuscated) once I know which is which, but it saves me the time of having to research 40-60 combinations. Eventually once my plate is completely full a check like you described would be ideal, but until then I'll just make sure I catalogue the issues and fix the majority in one fell swoop that way.
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Blatant Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blatant Bugs   Blatant Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Blatant Bugs
Page 1 of 1