Aincraft 19 Twink Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alterac Valley Custom 19 Twink Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxmkdxxx

Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am

Greetings from Zbucket,

Here are few things that have to be taken into consideration.
Therefore,

Priests' Manaburn tick per cast should be decreased. Why?- Played several duels (Mirror Mode), 3 Casts of Manaburn on me took down my mana to absolute ZERO. As far as I noticed it is 10% ....  

Not Sure if Iron reported all stuff he had noted. Again,

While in EoTS BG (Eye of the storm) Issues are related to the Spirit Guide NPC. How this event happens?- Certainly a player dies, and that player have to click the NPC (in Ghost Mode) and Start cooldown of revival, but if It's not clicked, Assume that you can take a break and remain dead.
Next point, the temporary boosts, If we focus on the Berserking buff, and thinking that someone have taken,. Better not. It does give 30% More damage and the damage received by 10% within ~40seconds (rounded). Why Zerk?- Played, as hunter and zerk buff. Almost like One-shot-Sniped. -It should be corrected a bit, decrease by 5 to 15 percent.

#EDIT: Alliance mall/town does not have class trainers like in Horde mall.

DKs are a way too Overpowered while rogues are low.
DK damage should be decreased a bit or CS chance. They are just invulnerable.

Rogue stats should be up a bit. Can't even solo a mob 900 HP even with full uncommon gear.

Shamans should be checked on balance

There are no Thrown weapons in the Weapons shop.

In my opinion, All NPCs should be spawned in a spot. (Just-Like-Mall)

There should really be Potions/Flasks/Elixirs/Scrolls/ Reagents

*Cheers*
Sorry for grammar issues and typos. I am not native speaker/writer Very Happy

Zbucket
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Fantastic post. My thoughts:

Manaburn: Will look into it, that seems wrong to me too.

EOTS: Spirit Guide is definitely an issues, that needs to be fixed. Temporary buffs are supposed to be very strong though, I think it provides and objective to play around, i.e. you're not supposed to be able to win in a fair 1v1 against someone with such a buff.

DK: Definitely slightly overpowered, but I think it's an issue with their stickiness rather than their damage or tankiness. Considering adding a cooldown to Chains of Ice to mitigate that, will keep an eye out as the test continues.

Rogue: Rogues are in a good a place, though their talents my need some rearranging. Considering giving them access to a few poisons. PvE mobs will be changed dramatically in the upcoming weeks and rogues have always been lackluster at grinding.

Shamans: Will keep an eye out.

Thrown Weapons: Definitely needs to be (will be) added.

NPC Mall: NPC consolidation and rearranging will definitely happen, but the Alliance definitely needs class trainers if they don't have them. Will look into.

Potions/Flasks/Elixirs/Scrolls/etc: We have some great things planned, we'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
https://aincraft.forumotion.com
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm

In addition,
There are few other class-items missing, such as Libram, Idol, Sigl, Thrown, Totem.

#Edit to Alliance Mall Class trainer NPCs: There are NPCs inside the building behind the Uncommon gear NPCs.

#A Mixture of stats, item stats would be perfect (There are some), i.e Hunter Class have Talent that increases Attack power based on intellect. So Agi+Int+Stam.
I.e for paladin class mix: Str+Int and so on.

#There really should be better chat than this one, Not matter if it's a custom-scripted chat or so.

#Guild Create> Signing Charter should have less than 6 Participating members Including Guild Master
Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Dev Response:

- Libram, Idol, Sigl, Thrown, Totem: Definitely missing. Will be added before Beta.

- Mixture of Stats: Absolutely necessary, will be available in the Beta version of gear.

- World Chat: Definitely a feature that should be added, adding to dev list.

- Guild Requirement: Great idea! I'll look into what it'll take to decrease the amount of signatures necessary.
Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am

Also, After-Duel Cooldown reset.NPC/Script With a priority.

Include Voting Points Into Potions/Buffs shop. Or maybe gear.

Have you ever thought of Enabling different battleground/s?
____
PvE/Grind oriented:
Quests for Gold/Emblems farm.

PvE Dungeons (5man)

Professions, such as Fishing, First Aid, Cooking.

EDIT: Wouldn't be good If paladins had Flash heal? So It could stack up with Art of War ?
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

- Duel Reset NPC: Fantastic idea! Although maybe I could do one better and make it so that as soon as a duel begins/ends, all cooldowns are reset and they are restored to full mana and health. Let me do some research and see what the best way to implement that.

- Voting Points: Definitely, but not until beta. We don't want people's hard work/commitment to be reset with the server wipe.

- Different Battlegrounds: Yes, we absolutely will include different battlegrounds. We're currently deciding whether or not to have a rotating schedule (different battleground every week or so), or whether we want to have multiple available when the population won't be spread too thin between different bgs.

- Quests: Potentially, but we don't want to railroad players' experience and force them to do things they don't want to.

- PvE Dungeons/Raids: ABSOLUTELY! This likely won't be until Live though, in the meantime, I'm working on some world bosses for AV, the first of which will be up for testing this weekend.

- Professions: Already in the works. We'll likely be including the gathering and some of the secondary professions, but heavily customized. More info to come in the future!

- Additional Spells: After the current bugs have been worked out, we're going to be adding a number of additional spell trinkets for each class (FoL for Paladins is definitely under consideration). I'll eventual hold a poll for spell requests to see which ones are necessary to make all the specs/playstyles of each class viable.
Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:56 am

Bug Report:

Played As warrior, Used Charge on Tranning Dummy and it threw me off bounds. Fell down and now am Unable to unstuck/revive/do any action with it
Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] Wowscr12

P.s This is a moment before I fall down [Char deleted]

#EDIT:  There is some kind of glitch while using DK's spells. That should be tested personally. I am unable to explain how, and what happens accurately. Therefore, While casting spells, and others are on Cooldown, The Cooldown ability meter(the blackened thing that rounds around the spell and visually estimates the cooldown, Or better say the shade circling around the spells [hope you understand what's my thought], is moving backwards for like 1 second for each spell cast and freezing cooldown or slowing it down. I.e. If the spell has 5seconds cooldown, it refreshes in 6.
#EDIT2: Now works fine. I don't really know what's the matter. Can't really say if that's a bug or not.

Another note into DK class issues  is the low healing in Blood presence with frost stat(1-1-1-4-1-5-1) some kind of a messy order, but it does not exceed the limit of 5

Help clear my thoughts.

#EDIT3: You should really spawn some pots ingame.
Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:18 am

BUMP
DEV REALM:
Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] Wowscr13
When near .25 Gear NPCs
This occurs while moving around with mouse(R-Click-Drag and Char move)
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Warrior Charge: I'm fairly common this is an issue on most private servers, but I'll look into it. If it becomes a huge issue I'll probably attempt to hotfix the core.

DK: The healing is a result of a percentage of all damage done, it's supposed to be fairly low. If anything the ticks of "1" are rounded up, since dot damage generally would have that at a 0.

Pots: Part of a future update!

Dev Realm: That's a bug with the walls on the Dev Realm, players won't have access to that area normally so it's not an issue.

Thanks for reporting!

Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Could you provide us some updates in the Alpha realm ? Ingame
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:15 am

Unfortunately, the next big update is going to be the gear overhaul, which is taking a lot of time and can't be updated incrementally. If you'd like, I can release teasers for some of the gear pieces on a daily basis to get feedback from the community?

Most of the bug fixes won't start happening until the gear is all finished though, we *really* appreciate your dedication and I'm working to get this next big update ready as fast as possible!
Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:19 am

Please take your time and enjoy Finxing stuff. Do not rush Smile
As If you think It is correct to release, do not hesitate Very Happy

GooD LucK
Back to top Go down
Ky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks for encouragement, I'll absolutely remember all the individuals that have been here since the beginning, you've done really well in helping make sure the server is going to be as great as it can! =D
Back to top Go down
xxxmkdxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

iF I could only sneak in the non-public-non-released-beta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]   Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Random Title[Read content] ;]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aincraft 19 Twink Server :: Feedback and Development :: Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: